2009年4月29日星期三

The Taming Of Shrew




In December 19th, it was an important Drama show happened in GCA---The Taming of the Shrew. I heard this show few weeks ago because the main character was my classmate and our English teacher is this show’s director. I was looking forward to seeing The Taming of the Shrew because last year GCA accomplished another famous Drama show also written by William Shakespeare” Romeo and Juliet”
Bethany and I went to the Auditorium together. We arrived at the Auditorium about 6:45, Bethany and I sat in seat. Everything was preparing The Taming of Shrew. I saw Ms.Mistchrich welcome people and friends. At 7.pm in NFLS Auditorium (3rd Floor, over Cafeteria) The Taming of Shrew began. The light suddenly became dark. The audience got quite. The taming of Shrew has a wonderful background, pretty costumer and smooth English. I had not seen this story before, so I saw this Drama show a little bit difficultly. But I knew William Shakespeare was a famous poet. When Richard played in the stage, I felt excited and proud of him. He represents 10-B, His action was very professional. He looked relaxed, not like butterflies in his stomach. I thought the main role –cherry acted very well. Her crying and sleeping acted like the real life. At the end of show, Cherry wore a beautiful full dress to thank for audiences
After acting, we took photos with cherry because she was the apple in our eyes. She was pleased to take photos with “Fans”.
Though I just can understand this show a few, but I liked this show and all actors in this show. I had good time at December 19th night.

没有评论: