2009年3月14日星期六

Eat in Tacos








The next day of Valentine’s Day, Zoe organized many classmates have dinner in Tacos, including me. There are Zoe, Tracy, Abe, Cindy, Rena, Bethany, levy, Karen .we met tacos in six o’clock. The Tacos was located in Zhujiang Road. We sat in a big round table. All classmates sat around the table and talked with each other. First, Zoe calculated money what each person ate, because it was easy to calculated money by the end of the dinner.
The environment in Tacos is romantic and beautiful. The light is a little dark .The lights give energy out, and we felt warmer from the lights. The people eating in there most are couples. They were enjoying the environment and service in Tacos. The service in Tacos is just so-so. I have not pay attention to service because I was happy to talk with my friends.
It was not the first time I came to Tacos, but I did not know the famous food in this restaurant. I heard that mango pudding and Roast whole chicken wings are famous and most delicious food in Tacos, so Zoe ordered two kinds of food for all of classmates. I ordered Gritting Macaroni with Bologna's and tomato sauce. I think it is delicious, but I don’t like this food. I consider this food is like pasta, so I ordered this. It tasted strange. I don’t like flavour.However; I was very hungry in that day. I ate most. Then, I also ordered strawberry ice cream. I like it. This strawberry ice cream tasted different from another ice cream. The ice cream has milk in it. It tasted like strawberry milkshake. Everyone all ate roast chicken. I ate it, too. The meat inside of chicken is soft. The chickens smell delicious. I do not recommend Tacos to other people, because the price of food is high. This restaurant is not suit for students.
We have a good time in Tacos. We ate full and talked happily.

没有评论: