Christmas is western festival. When I was a child, I spend every Christmas. Every Christmas I received gift from Santa. Although gift was not from Santa, was from my parent. But I believe have Santa in the world. I also believe in god, so I choose Catholicism church.
When I came into the church, I saw clearly “we stay with god” the Chinese in the middle of the church. I was curious and excited. There were many foreign people in the church, and many elder people. I was surprised because the host was starting talking. She spoke in English. I thought whether all the party is spoken English. I asked the people near me. She is the believer of Catholicism. She told me today was special day in order to have normal way to welcome the Christ born .I was admiring her. At two o’ clock, the service began with a song named’ o come, o come Emmanuel ‘Everybody must be stand up. We were holding the paper and saw the lyric. But we all could not sing with believers. I was very curious to saw the believers’ behaviors. They were pure-headed for the Christ. Then I saw prayer, lessons, drama and so on. Many children and elder people were acting in the performance. However, they spoke English not very well. They tried their best to act the best play to thank for Christ. I usually did not understand what they were acting, so I felt a litter boring. I still respect and admire them.
I like this experience. It makes me know more about the Christ, and saw the believers.
They are all kind to other people. I was very grateful to the person who sits near me. She was kind and helpful. I helped me know more knowledge about god.

没有评论:
发表评论